The content and structure for our EYFS sessions has been designed in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, providing lots of opportunities for skills development through engagement and play.
Each session is designed to:
- aid communication and language development through expression in discovery tasks and joining in with speaking and listening in storytelling sessions
- develop co-ordination and movement through digging and creative tasks
- improve knowledge relating to colour, number, materials and shapes through play and stories
- provide the opportunity to explore ideas about the physical world and cultural concepts through thematic exploration of historic people, places and ideas
- provide opportunities for self-expression and creativity through art, dress-up, music and dance
Find out more
For more information about any of these topics, or to book a session for your group, please call our Reservations team on 01904 615505 or contact us direct here.