The year is 1483 and your party are invited to dine at the medieval townhouse of William Snawsell, the Lord Mayor of York.
Join us in the Great Hall to eat hearty food, swig foaming ale and enjoy medieval music and storytelling.
Your Medieval Banquet at Barley Hall will be a night to remember! Available for parties between 25 and 38, seated in the Great Hall.
Exclusive Hire of Barley Hall includes…
- 3½ hours hire of the Great Hall (7:00pm – 10:30pm)
- Welcome by costumed staff
- Medieval Host/Storyteller
- Welcome drink (mulled or mead wine) & private access to Barley Hall’s exhibitions
- Medieval seated three-course meal including complimentary drinks*
- Medieval background music
*A half bottle of wine per person, plus jugs of juice and water will be provided with your meal
All for £350.
Choose from three Medieval Banquet Menus, from between £50.00 and £60.00 per person.
Make the most out of your medieval evening by booking one or more of the additional entertainment options below:
- Live medieval minstrels*: £375
- Medieval combat entertainment*: £100
- Cash bar: £100
*Subject to availability
Please note: all prices exclude VAT
For more information, please email our friendly Hospitality team on email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
To organise your own bespoke event take a look at our Evening Hire page.