All costs are flexible and can be adapted to suit most budgets, please contact a member of the team to discuss options.
- £15,000 + VAT for 3 months
- £22,000 + VAT for 6 months
- £35,000 + VAT for 12 months
Includes installation and demounting. Note longer periods of hire (over 3 months) are negotiable.
Hirer to pay transport costs and Insurance (damage, theft and public liability) – to a value of £30,000 plus £4,000 per costume.
We also offer a range of optional extras for the Hamlet to Hollywood exhibition, everything from visitor consumables to marketing support:
- Consumable supplies (initial quantities are supplied on installation):
- Design your own costume postcard – £400 (+ VAT) per 5,000
- ‘The Language of Fans’ postcard – £400 (+ VAT) per 5,000
- Make your own Regency fan activity – £200 (+VAT) per 2,000
- Leaflet (1/3 A4) – £1,000 (+ VAT) per 20,000 (with hirers own details).
- Staff Training – from £300 (+ VAT) per half day plus travel expenses (includes training material).
- Marketing Strategy implementation – a number of packages are available that include advertising, PR, distribution, learning programmes, etc.
- Educational session development and training, plus loan boxes and handling collection development.
- Branded and themed shop stock on a sale or return basis.
Please call for a quote and to discuss further:
James Carter – Head of Special Projects – email@example.com / 01904 543407
Sarah Maltby – Director of Attractions – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01904 543401